Friday, February 3, 2012

~~ Number Eight ~~

February 3,2012


Well I'm on letter eight which is great because eight as you all know is mama's favorite number ever!!! Today mama was very stressed please bare with mama it's only two more weeks then mama is free. Well it's Friday the best day of the crazy week why you ask because we have a relaxing Saturday ahead of us some good food and fun is what we all need don't you guys agree? Jenna you kept mama in line today and I thank you for that! David well let's just say we both are butting heads maybe one day we can get pass our anger to at least talk without screaming. Matthew you told me your grades and I'm impressed just remember I always want you to do your best. Nicholas oh Nicholas where do I begin One day you will thank me I promise. Brittany it wasn't a bad day you were a little crazy with the sprite you drank oh gosh can you be CRAZY!!!! Michael you are my tuff crazy guy and we had to keep you in today for acting up in the morning before school. Brianna you had a pretty good day you are so funny and sweet. Zoey boey banana fan foey Zoey you are as wild a dozen wild horses and i love that about you!! We had a really good day so fun you are and you can read!! you read daddy two little books mama and daddy are so proud of you,but you already know this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment