Saturday, December 31, 2011

~~ NEW YEAR~~

As I sit here writing this post it has come to me what an amazing year we have had filled with the good the bad and yes the very ugly truth of people who will lie rite to your face while they steal your money out of your back pocket. My husband always the nice one says its OK just means they need it more then us. With that said I look forward to the new year hopeful for a new beginning with life.... business....a whole new me as i go on a gulp diet and exercise so far i have been doing pretty good. so tonight as we have a new year eve party with our beautiful amazing smart children i will be forever thankful for everything we have and don't have or wont ever have for there is a reason our lives have gone this way.I'm so thankful for my ever hard working cute husband who doesn't come home until he has done all he can to provide for our little army. so i hope all my dear friends have a happy new year as for me I'm putting running shoes on and never ever looking back!!!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you guys have the best year ever - Happy New year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you i hope you have the best year ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey is this mommy matters?!!! if so i'm gonna scream missed you and your wonderful family and words!!!

    ReplyDelete