I would have never thought in a million years that I would be constantly screaming stomping and just plain nuts!!!! This summer we did basically nothing but scream at each other they did a lot of back talking, slacking on chores and respect. I did a lot of screaming, punishing, crying unreal. My five year old is SO bad can you guess she is the baby and yes it is totally my fault!!! The rest are OK but gosh when they get started look out. School starts on the 31st of August and it will be bitter sweet because the baby zoey will be going to kindergarten and for the first time in almost twenty three years i will be alone...... although alone time is what i need sometimes i really just want to have my babies all around me at all times. well this is all for now from lonely in P.A.
No comments:
Post a Comment